I was married in March of 2009 and my sister Elle was married in January of 2010 (she just emailed me about this site!).
Creighton shot our wedding and was so great to work with, my family and friends just love him. Our photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We received color and black and white as well as a surprise creighton made some black and white with only a little color on them, they are so perfect they could be post cards!
I highly recommend CJC Photography and Creighton if you are getting married!
P.S. We got our proof album in about a week and my enlargements just a couple of days after ordering them! If you ever see this Creighton THANK YOU
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Best Wedding Photographer
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "Creighton from CJC Photography shot my sister and my best friends wedding over the past couple of years and this year he shot my wedding. I am more than..."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "13867 sausalito rd in san leandro, ca is a rental house. when the rain started house smelled like litter box. Owner Maria Leal refues to clean up house. Her daughter..."
- "I ordered a used replacement engine for my 850 volvo 1997 3 weeks ago which came in finally 4 days ago. The engine was in decrepit condition to say the..."
- "I rented a house on Timeshares by Owner, and the house was not in Charleston. I should have looked at the address, but it was directly outside of Charleston. This..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."