San Francisco, California

Creighton from CJC Photography shot my sister and my best friends wedding over the past couple of years and this year he shot my wedding. I am more than happy with the photos and the customer service. I do not know if the other people on this site are other photographers trying to talk down there competition but all of our weddings have gone great!

I received my magazine style album about 3 weeks after the wedding and I was / am so so happy, I usually do not like taking photos of myself but Creighton was so great, he was nice and very helpfull and helped keep our wedding flowing.

Every time I look at my proof album or magazine album I get emotional reliving the day.

Thank you Creighton we love you!

Had an Experience with CJC Photography?

Comments

We Loved Creighton as well!
#193930

Big two thumbs up! :) :)

elleelle

:) :) :) :)

Portrait Innovations Sanitary Conditions Review Portrait Innovations "Not 1 but 3 different mice running around.Told girl at front desk while waiting 45 minutes past scheduled appoint and she says, " yeah we know thanks."..." Read more Jcpenney Portraits - Family/Maternity session Jcpenney Portraits "Went to the Clackamas location .... was so excited for our family/maternity shoot ... really planned out the outfits for everyone (typical of me) sadly the photographer was out of..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Misleading and  Manipulative Portrait Innovations "I make an appointment to have family pictures done for the $19.99 special in which you get 42 pictures. One day before the appointment, a lady calls to confirm the..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Child Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "1. I had coupons for the canvas special along with 33 additional portraits of the same for $23.99. I purchased nothing additional and ended up paying about $43. 2.) printer..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more